To all my wonderful readers! I want to wish you a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend. I will be offline for much of the weekend, but when when I come across specials, I will post those promptly to help you keep saving.
I am also going to take this weekend to rework my blog. Here is a list of what to expect in the coming weeks:
- Cooking w/Coupons" Series: Showing you how to create meals with your coupons
- Meal Planning: A guide to creating weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meal plans to help you save time and money.
- Freezer Cooking: Foods that you can cook and freeze for later meal planning.
- Money-Saving Tips, Organizaltional tips, D.I.Y. projects and so much more.
- Coupon Policies
- Creating a coupon/restaurant binder
- Getting free stuff in the mail
- Have a Full-Time Job? Learn to save on lunches
I am having so much fun sharing with you. I want to thank you all for reading my blog for the past two months and hope that certain post have helped you in your journey to saving money and living better.
HAPPY LABOR DAY!