Friday, September 27, 2013

Frugal Photo Friday


Calling all my Frugal Readers! I am joining Money Saving Mom's Frugal Photo Friday.
Every friday in October I will be posting a picture of how I saved money. It is a series that she did last year, except she had a theme and this year she is leaving it open to the imagination. I am asking my readers to join me on this series.

For Example: The picture above was taken last year, we went to our local library for Halloween Arts & Crafts and they made a Halloween Cat Mobile. This was a major money saver being that I didn't have to buy any of the supplies, the library provides everything and it's FREE!

Simply email me your money saving picture with a caption explaining how that saved you money. It's that easy. Every friday I will go through my submissions and post what you have sent me.

I hope you join me on this series. I think it is a perfect way to show how we all save money. Happy photographing!

No comments:

Post a Comment