Thursday, October 17, 2013

CWC: Ritz Chicken

(Photo from Passionate Penny Pincher)

I was going through one the many blogs that I follow and came acros this receipe from Passionate Penny Pincher. It is a really simple receipe that involves Ritz Crackers!

Now I put this on Cooking w/Coupons because if you have been coupon clipping the last few weeks, you should have a coupon for Nabisco Products, which I do, plus you can also get a coupon for Ritz Crackers using your points from MyCokeRewards.com (if you don't have an account, get one!). This is a really simple receipe and it looks delicious. Only 5 ingredients, I have everything but the Ritz, which I plan on getting really soon.

Want this recepie? Here you go Ritz Chicken Recepie

If any of you make this before I do, please share your picture, I would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment