Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Post I'm Following - Menu Planning

This is a post from MoneySavingMom.com (my absolute favorite blogger!). Every week in 2013 she will feature a post on how you can save $100 per year. I wanted to feature this post because it's one that I started doing and will be sharing with you in the coming weeks. If you do anything this year that will help you with the new school year, this is the one that will not only save you time, but also save you money.

Me and my husband had started doing this last year. The results were amazing, not only did we save time, but we saved alot of money by planning our menu and using our coupons wisely. Unfortunatley, we slacked off as the year came to a close and summer began. But, we have begun anew and have started to plan our menus as of this week. I will be sharing our menu planning with you and I hope that it helps you in saving you time and money. I would love for you to share your menu planning with me to post here, your menu could become a new reciepe for others.

So, without further delay, here is the link to MSM.com. I hope you love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment