Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Absence

Hello Everyone! Happy August. Please forgive my absence, I have been very busy at home. We finally got our gas up and running, Yeah!

I am asking my readers to be a little patient with me, I do not have internet at home and I realize that my site is not where I would like it to be. I will be working very hard to make it better for you. I am still new to blogging and realize that there is alot to learn about deals and such. So, as I mentioned in my last post, I would like to hear from you, your experiences so that I may post them here.

In the coming weeks, I will be putting up new post and series, I will be putting links to other bloggers, where I get some of my information. Other bloggers have amazing series and stories that I would like to share with you. I will be featuring a post on why I only shop at H-E-B. Also, I will be featuring a new section called "Cooking w/Coupons". I had meant for this to be a new blog, but I think it fits better here. I will be featuring meals that I cook using only coupons, I will also try to upload pictures of my "creations". I would also like to see some of your "creations" from coupons.

I hope to turn this blog around and make it more reader friendly for you. I hope you continue with me on my journey. Thanks for reading and keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment