Friday, August 2, 2013

To My Readers

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has been coming to my new blog, RGVCouponMom, you have made my first month of blogging fun. I am still new at this and will continue to make my site even better for you to enjoy. I realized the other day that i want to make my blog a little bit more personable. I was looking at my blog and it's not quite where I want it to be. I have a vision of how I want it, so I will be changing it up a little bit. Meaning that I want to interact more with my readers. I want to know more about you. I want to hear your stories, comments, ideas, etc.

I want to take this time to ask you, my readers to share anything you want with me. You might be asking "what do you want to know?". I want to hear your stories of saving, your D.I.Y's projects, your shopping trips, how much did you save at the grocery store, did you find any good deals, organization ideas, did you save up for something, did you pay cash for something you really wanted, how did you get out of debt, are you working for a direct sales company, what did you get for free, did you go anywhere or do anything where you didn't have to pay, email me pictures if you can. I could go on and on, but i think you get the idea of what I am asking.

So, email me your success and I will do my best to get them on here. I will go through everthing I receive and give it the utmost importance. Please be patient with me if I don't put up alot of posts, because I work full-time, take care of the house and family, I will always try to find a way to post what I come across. In the coming weeks, my site should be a little different, I will be adding and deleting certain labels and pages.

I say to you again, THANK YOU! and keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment