Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Slow Down Challenge - Day 5, Taking Time to Express Gratitude

This is something that I am actually very bad at. Alot of times people do things for me and I am not really sure how to show my gratitude. Sometimes, I just plain DON'T and yes that is very bad of me. I have alot of trouble showing gratitude to people, maybe because I don't really like it when people do things for me, I like to do things on my own, I like to find my own way.

Showing gratitude does not take much of you, sometimes the simpliest forms of gratitude are really appreciated. MoneySavingMom.com wrote on her Day 5 Challenge that she keeps a gratitude journal. I am thinking of starting one of my own. This part of the Challenge was a little hard for me and I didn't really embrace this one task. But, it's something that I need to work on. So I will be looking for ways to create my gratitude journal and find ways of expressing my gratitude towards others.

How did you all do on this challenge? Any part of this challenge that you were not able to accomplish, but want to work on? Share your stories and let's learn from each other.

This is the end of the Challenge and I hope it helped you and improved your outlook on your everyday living.

No comments:

Post a Comment