Thursday, September 19, 2013

Redbox Pick: Star Trek Into Darkness


Here is my Redbox Movie Pick: Star Trek Into Darkness

I used the free Redbox Code I posted yesterday. I had initially put this on my Netflix list, but it had a very long wait status and me and my husband really wanted to watch it. I am not much of a Trekkie, but I must say, that this movie really had me on the edge of my seat. There is so much action in this movie. The storyline is easy to follow, we are introduced to "Kahn", if you watched Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn, then you will know where this story is going. Just like in the first movie, Mr. Leonard Nimoy (Spock) makes another cameo appearance, a very brief cameo, but nontheless, an appearance, which I really enjoyed.

If you have not watched this movie, I highly recommend you do. It's got humor, love, action, bonds of friendship, plus you will notice similarities between this movie and the original movies (if you have not watched the original movies, watch them, then you will know what I am talking about). So take advantage of the free Redbox Code from yesterday, it's good until 09-25-13, and watch this movie. You will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment