Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Family Dollar: All Laundry Detergent



Family Dollar Store are having amazing sales this week. I went shopping for a few things on Saturday. Right now they have the All Laundry Detergent for $3.48, that is $.02 cheaper than Dollar General! I bought two to stock up. I used my "Save $1.00 on any All Detergent" and "Save $.75 on Any All Detergent". Then they have the Cokes on sale for $1.00. (use their coupon in their AD). The cokes are regularly $1.45, they had them on sale for $1.25 and then use their AD Coupon and Save $.25 which makes the Cokes $1.00. I bought two Cokes and used the two coupons from two sales ads.

Check out their AD for more savings. I will try to coupon match the sales for you and post them later.


Check out their Coupon Policy, it looks like you can use your Manufacturer Coupons and their Coupons together in the same transaction. I have not tried it, but I am definetly going to. I will post later if both coupons can be accepted at the same time. I will also try to post my receipt from Saturdays shopping trip so you can see the savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment