Friday, October 18, 2013

Free All Detergent at Family Dollar Store!



Today Only, you can get All Detergent for Free with a new coupon. All you need to do is Text "deals" to 28767 and they will text you your coupon and you just show the text to the cashier.

All Detergent is on sale for $3.48
Coupon is for $2.50 off
Use your "Save $1.00 on All Detergent" or "Save $.75 off All Detergent".

I did a post on this the other day about my trip on Saturday. I have my receipt and I will upload that so you can my savings. I will be going today to get this deal. I will also upload that receipt as well! Now is the time to stock up if you use this detergent. You cannot beat this deal!

I have reviewed the coupon policy and from what I read you can stack their coupons with Manufacturer coupons. So you should get this free or nearly free!

You can also go to their website, www.familydollar.com and print out the coupon there as well, it's on Page 2 of their coupons page. Let me know if any of you stock up on this amazing deal!

Also, here is the Manufacturer Coupon Facebook Link, you should be able to print it out here once you like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment