Friday, October 18, 2013

My Friend Carmen gets All Detergent for Free!

I had just posted the All Detergent Deal on my Facebook Page. When I scrolled down to see what my friends were up to today, I noticed that one of my good friends, Carmen, had just posted her score on her page. She headed to the Family Dollar and scored 6 Free Bottles of All Detergent. She didn't pay anything. Not one Penny. That is amazing. Check out her picture

Free free free!!! Not one penny!!!
This was her facebook post. She is so happy and I am so happy for her too.

All Detergent is on sale at Family Dollar for $3.48
She used the "Save $1.00 on All Detergent" = $2.48
Plus the "Save $2.50 on All Detergent" from the Family Dollar Text = FREE!!!!!!!
Transaction were done Seperately
If there was any doubt that you cannot win with coupons, I hope I just proved you wrong.

So what are you waiting for? See my post on todays deal and get your Free Detergent Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment